Zinio for Libraries is an online service that allows the download of popular magazines to your computer, tablet, or mobile device.
The first time you use Zinio you will need to create an account.
1. Click the Zinio link above to visit the library's magazine collection.
2. Click the "Create Account" link in the upper-right. You will need your library card number, an email and password to establish your account. Future logins will only require your email and password.
3. Follow the Zinio links to browse and checkout.
4. On a desktop computer, use the Zinio Reader in your browser to read your magazines.
Note: (Zinio apps are not currently available for Nooks other than the Nook HD. Barnes and Noble does not allow the Zinio app to be downloaded from their app store.)
5. Be sure to return to the library's collection to check out more magazines.